- A unique password not used anywhere else.
- Upper and lower case letters along with numbers and special characters (@, %, &, #).
- Your username or email address.
- Personal information (your name, phone number, etc.).
- Writing down your password.
- Sharing your password with anyone.
- Saving your password in a browser.
Verify your identity to create a new password.
Create a unique username not used anywhere else. Don’t use any part of your email address or personal information such as your name, street name, phone number, or Social Security number.
Memorize your username, and do not write it down.
Verify your identity to find your username.
Have you signed up to view your accounts online? If not, sign up now and create your username and password.
Verify your identity to create a new password and find your username.