Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network Privacy Notice
- Social Security number and employment information
- Account balances and transaction history
- Credit history and investment experience
*See Dual Customer Relationships disclosure in the Other Important Information section below
- Call 1-888-528-8460 — our menu will prompt you through your choices.
Online and mobile banking customers – sign on and from the My Profile or Profile menu, select Change Privacy Preferences or Privacy Preferences.
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we can continue to share your information as described in this notice.
- To limit our direct marketing to you by mail or telephone, call 1-888-528-8460 - our menu will prompt you through your choices.
- Online and mobile banking customers – sign on and from the My Profile or Profile menu, select Change Privacy Preferences or Privacy Preferences.
A Do Not Call election is effective for five years, or while you are an active consumer customer, if longer than five years. The Do Not Mail election is effective for three years. You may continue to receive marketing information in regular account mailings and statements, when you visit us online or at an ATM. You may also be contacted to service your account or participate in surveys. If you have an assigned client manager or team, they may continue to contact you to assist you in managing your portfolio or account relationship.
- Give us contact information
- Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio
- Seek advice about your investments
- Open an account
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your accounts
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- WFAFN affiliates include financial companies with Wells Fargo in their names such as Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Affiliates may also include other Wells Fargo subsidiaries such as Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC.
- WFAFN does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- WFAFN does not jointly market.